I knoooowwwww you don't want to think more about food, because OMG there's just too many recipes, diet books and all sorts of other discussions about FOOD! I'm sick of it too. SO, let's talk about health, about feeling GREAT more of the freaking time! Try to focus on eating good food 75% of the time and you will see improvements in this area. It's not about being perfect, its about feeling better.
So, I know you want to keep bloating at bay! I hear about this problem ALOT. Keeping your good gut bacteria happy is one of the best ways to ensure that you have good digestion. Our Mermaid Cove Metabolism Tea is especially good at helping heal guts, get rid of bloating and increasing digestion. A lot of what you think may be excess weight could be bloating and water trapped in your tissues because your body's balance is off.
Steps to get more Good Gut Bacteria
1. Eat a fiber-rich, whole foods diet—it should be rich in beans, nuts, seeds, fruits, and vegetables—all of which feed good bugs. Coconut Flour is especially fiber rich and can be added to recipes to increase the fiber count, but don't overdo it. Fermented Foods are also great for gut bacteria.
2. Limit all sugar, processed foods, conventionally raised animal fats —these provide food for unhealthy bugs.
3. Avoid the use of antibiotics, acid blockers, and anti-inflammatories as in pain relievers, they let bad bacteria grow.
4. Take probiotics daily—these healthy, friendly flora can improve your digestive health and reduce inflammation and allergies. Our eat foods that are pre and pro biotic!
5. Stress can damage your intestinal ecosystem, learn coping techniques and actively reduce stress and increase joy.
6. Intense exercise seems to increase gut diversity in a positive manner, but findings are preliminary.
To your health and happiness,